Saturday 21 April 2012

Late lunch: Seafood Angel Hair pasta.

Evening folks,


Don't misunderstanding me when I put late lunch for this post title. No kidding, I cooked this yummy pasta this afternoon but I just got time to write about it now, I hope it's not too late. Anyways, it's a very simple recipe I do after found several ingredients I left in the fridge.


Recipe for: 1-2 Person.
If you left these:
  • 5 Prawns
  • 1 Bell Pepper --> I do only left one! 
  • Angel Hair Pasta
  • 1 Lemon
  • 50 gr Butter
  • Garlic
  • Cajun Seasoning
  • Olive Oil

10 Minutes. That's all what it takes:
  • Mise-en place: Chopped up garlic cloves and bellpepper. Setaside.
  • Boil up the prawns until it's pinkish and half cooked. Meanwhile, in the other bowl, boiled up angel hair pasta (only took about 4 minutes for this pasta until it's al dente)
  • Set a hot pan with butter (around 1 tablespoon), put garlic into it until it's aromatic smell come out then you put your half cooked prawns, then pour 3 tablespoon of Olive oil. let it stand for a while. 
  • After that, you can put the cajun seasoning and paprika. 
  • Put your cooked angel hair pasta into the mixed prawn. Finish it with a squeeze of lemon juice. 
  • Voila! C'est Fini !

Note:
I do only left one bellpepper and it was red. Moreover, the thyme that I put on my dish was just for additional since the dish was lack of "green." Overall, the dish taste good and spicy. If you don't like it to be spicy, just put less cajun seasoning and you're done! The spiciness of the cajun, freshness of the prawns, crunchy of the paprika and last, tangy and freshness of the lemon juice. It works out all together. 

I hope you can try this at home and just do a simple cooking yet tasty. ;)
bon appétit & bonne chance !!

Bisous,
Agy.

No comments:

Post a Comment